Thursday 17 March 2011

A BAD REVIEW CAN BE A GOOD THING!

Two days ago a reader gave me a 1-star review for Naughty Professor which is currently priced at $0.99/£0.62 and it confirmed my thoughts on low-priced eBooks. It seems that readers rarely take the time to read descriptions or download samples of cheap eBooks before purchasing, simply because they are so cheap.

There is enough information in the Book Description for readers to see what they are getting beforehand. A professor seducing his students is morally wrong and I don't agree with it in real life, though it happens! But, this is fantasy and pretty much anything goes, as long as everyone is over the age of consent.

But it seems as though people rather like the idea of young women and a young man being being seduced by a dirty older man; Naughty Professor had its best days of sales following the review.

However, I've never been one to run from a challenge, so I'm giving readers who like this sort of kinky story a chance to read it for free on my website. Please just do me a favour and email me or leave a comment, good or bad, if you read Naughty Professor.