Saturday 21 July 2007

If we had sex....

1. Would you be in control? I like a strong man - if you are weak I would strap on a dildo and give you one for being a weak fucker.

2. Would you let me pull your hair? Pull my hair and and I'll pull your balls.

3. Would you whisper in my ear? No, I'd growl.

4. Would you talk dirty to me? That's the only way I talk, baby.

5. Would you kiss me with a little tongue or a lot of tongue? Lots of tongue, sugar.

6. Would you say my name? If I remember it.

7. Would you go down on me? Up and down.

8. Would you let me give you a hickie? Hickies are for high-school. If you gave me a hickie my other lovers would get jealous.

9. How many rounds would we go? How many can you go in one night?

10. What would you wanna do afterwards? Have sex.

11. Would you take off all ur clothes then take mine off slowly? I'd rip yours off - I wear very little.

12. Would you lick and bite me all over? Bite you all over, lick your asshole especially.

13. Would you like 2 play or get straight to the point? Get to the point.

14. Would you want me to take my time? No.

15. Would u fall asleep when we were done? No, when you are tired I would go find someone else to fuck.

16. Would u want me to go fast or slow? Hard and fast.

17. Where would u wanna "do it" at? In a public place.

18 Would u be loud or quiet? Loud.

19. Would you mind if i licked you? You had better.

20. Would you do it 2day? Yes.

21. Would you do it 2morrow? Yes.

22. Are you going to re-post these so I can answer them for you? Yes.

1 comment: