Tuesday 10 July 2007

Is your cock not working as it should?

Then it’s time to diversify. A tongue is a useful tool – use it like a lethal weapon! Think about it, why are pussies a little salty? Because they were made to be eaten! If your tongue wasn’t meant to go into a pussy it would be square-tipped not tapered at the end. Trust me, pussies were made to be tongue-fucked!

You have eight mini-penises at the end of your hands. Okay six if you leave out the little fingers – use them. Personally, I think that men don’t finger-fuck enough! Me, I love to be finger-fucked. Matter of a fact, no man is pushing his big cock into me without giving me a couple of fingers first. My current man: he has to give me three fingers before he can get his cock into me. Yes, his cock is big! Please don’t hate! I had to test-drive a lot of small-cock fuckers to finally get this big-cocked ‘freak’. And please cut your nails and smoothen the edges before you insert them, the last thing you want is to cut the woman’s pussy with a sharp edge. When I meet a man for the first time I look at his nails – if they are dirty I don’t give him the time of day.

Don’t be afraid to let your woman bring her dildo or vibrator to bed. She is more likely to leave you for another man than for a Rampant Rabbit Thrusher . Although these fuckers are bad! If you are really brave use to link to see the bad boy in action.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Peakcouple said...

RIGHT! I love men to finger me for along time before they try to fuck me, I just hate those who just want to shove their cocks in me without warming me up first.

Rose XXX