Saturday 22 August 2009

Penis Envy.

I have a severe case of penis envy at the moment. I love a man’s penis when it is fully erect. I love its silky hardness, its tensile strength and its solid weight. I love its aerodynamic shape which glides through vaginal tissue like a hot knife through butter. I love the way it accelerates like a Ferrari from flaccid to erect, in seconds. I love the way it twitches and pulses on ejaculation.

It is a beautifully engineered piece of equipment. There is nothing in the world quite like it. A dildo, no matter how realistic, does not come close. One could argue that a dildo is always erect, therefore always ready for action, but where is the fun in that? It is the fact that erections are not a permanent state of affairs that make them so special.

If I had a penis I would take regular breaks while at the office to nip to the gents and stroke it into hardness. I would knit it woolly covers to keep it warm in the winter and let it hang out my fly to catch a tan in the summer. I would hang weights off it to strengthen it, and then do penis stands when it was strong enough to support my body weight.

I wish I had a penis…but not if it meant giving up my clit. Nothing is worth that sacrifice.