Wednesday 8 August 2012

MULTITASKING

I wish I was one of those people who are able to do several things at once and do them all well.  Sadly, I’m not.  Most of the stories I have available for sale at the moment were written in 2005 and 2007, both times when I took career breaks and wrote full time. I have five romance novellas/novels sitting unedited on my PC since 2005 and about twenty short stories in various stages of development which I’ve started since then.

The weekends are usually over by the time I get into my writing zone and going part time is not an option.  But writing fulfils me in a way that nothing else does, so I have decided to find the time to indulge this passion of mine.  I plan to make September a month to remember!  And if I can get my royalties up to an acceptable level, I may even be able to take yet another career break in 2013!